Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

Комбинированный просмотр

Anthony davis build nba2k21?

Davis must have great finishing, decent shooting, adequate playmaking and MT NBA 2K21 world class interior defence. To have playmaking you have to decide on PF. To have decent shooting you have to have green in your pie chart, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you can shoot just from corners and if you understand your shot nicely. Red/green pie is the choice. Physical - we don't know yet how strength is significant in 2k21. I like vertical/speed for bigs, but balances is also good.

Update close shot, forcing dunk and standing dip - you'll have 7 finishing badges. Will equip big individual contact dunks. Should be 14 - sufficient to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is up to you. If you'd like really Davis, you can go with article motions. I'd personally go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and add a small bit to article moves to possess 5 playmaking badges. Defence - inside, all rebounds, block, lateral quickness. Either go for perimeter defence, or split up the remaining parameters involving it and steal.

Weight - up to you. May go slightly above moderate to possess higher interior defence. Wingspan - max. If you want to go for more finishing instead of playmaking, make him C. Personally, Im not a lover of completing unless it is possible to equip contact dunks.Impossible but sharp rim 6’10 PF with high completing. 7/19/1/21 will possess expert alleys big man contacts in addition to good shooting, fadesup and unders and defence. Seems like it's starting to roll out. Still a few hours where I am at so would really like to hear some impressions thus much like does it run well? Played demonstration on PS4 but curious about Stadia. Thank you kindly.

So considering that Stadia is pretty much"next gen", will stadia also obtain an update to be on par with ps5 2k21? I hope that the loading screens are better now, along with the inconsistent latency as soon as your shooting and Cheap NBA 2K21 MT your wanting to acquire green in your shots. Runs nicely, but I purchased that the Mamba Edition and did not receive any of the extras. I'm highly P/O'd. Is it operating at 4k 60fps this moment? I needed to return 2k20 because of the 30fps when conducting in 4k resolution. Sadly I bought it on PS4 for my Teen. He was not interested in the Stadia version. I'm not gonna buy ps5, so that I wonder if parks will sort of die current gen following ps5 comes out, because I feel like bulk of people will upgrade their consoles. And that I play on EU, which likely has even less inhabitants in parks compared to NA servers. Vast majority of the people are not going to update. People are still buying ps4s.

Ваши права