Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

I received the current-gen 2k21 and that is it.

I received the current-gen 2k21 and that is it. I don't plan on upgrading my console either until the first price fall or purchase. The way I view it, we're a year out from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit only likely to get half a year old run before that. I would say get this one in case you aren't gonna upgrade, and revel in playing with park or especially myteam. Cause if you're worried about the park expiring you do not want to remain on 20 lol. And I feel a great deal of people aren't innovators in regards to technology adoption, it is a hefty price and there's barely gonna be any new games on it. People are gonna wait on it like constantly. It won't be lifeless imo. I received the update since I intend on obtaining the ps5 anyways. Together with the VC you receive and the fact that they upped next Gen $10, I figured it was worthwhile.

I made a fast video which I am hoping some individuals are able to use to take with the shot stick, The shooting is fine and I want some individuals to take the opportunity to learn it until we get too critical. I made a fast video that I am expecting some individuals are able to use to shoot better with the shot stick, '' The shooting is nice and I need a few people to NBA 2K MT Coins take some time to find out before we get too critical. I did a shoot about with Durant, even though it takes time getting use to, I was not having the same issue everyone else has been using the shots. My myplayer stinks, but that is clear. I wished to make a guy that could score will enjoy last year, quickly I found out that is not possible. Due to that I've used more real basketball IQ than I'd to in last years game.

I agree. Taking more smart shots is a fantastic thing. You can not just go whole brain dead since you know your jumper. I am a SG, it has also taught me the way to use the floor with no ball. So you're not making any adjustments in any way? Just trying to flick down as straight as possible at time that the LT tap? I appreciate you. I almost sat down to create a very similar movie today. I know some people just straight up do not like the rod, but it's not rocket science to make it work. I believe a good deal of individuals are ignoring the time aspect (which admittedly the game itself does not really tell you around - you had to Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins watch Mike's tweet), but if you combine a continuous pull-back on the pole and timing, it functions just fine IMO.